1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 3:06 PM by NathalieF RSS

Having trouble getting points for a recent stay

trey33 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recent stay at JW Marriott Orlando - I have emailed, faxed, and now mailed a request for missing points to the addresses & fax number listed on the website. Hotel receipt attached to each. No one has responded - and I need the points posted soon as I have an upcoming reservation and I was counting on these points for it.  Help!!!!

(p.s. JW Marriott  Orlando had a few issues - room safe broken, deadbolt broken, balcony door lock broken. Also said they would give me an additional 1000 points in lieu of internet, I'm wondering if I should have just taken the free internet.   They fixed the safe.....)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Having trouble getting points for a recent stay
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

It can take up to 10 business days for a missing stay to be posted once it's received by the customer service center.  If that amount of time has passed and your stay hasn't yet been posted, it would probably be best to contact Marriott Rewards Customer Service directly so that you can send it to a particular agent (which makes follow-up easier).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...