2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2012 5:11 PM by randyks RSS

E-cert question

randyks Silver
Currently Being Moderated

On my profile it says I have an unused reward certificate,

03/24/2012    2012 Spring MegaBonus Free Night Certificate, Category 1-4 Hotel    —    09/30/2012 

I wasn't aware that I had one, and it expires soonish. I was trying to book a night using it to surprise my wife, but I can't get it to pop up the "Use certificate" option from the booking screen. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be awesome!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: E-cert question
    tb1016 Silver 1 Reviews

I can't be sure but I have had this same issue and when I put in use points, it used the e-cert first.  Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: E-cert question
      randyks Silver

Thank you so much. I got it all figured out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...