0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2012 12:26 PM by kroywen RSS

Battery Park  Ritz-Carlton

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a 3 night stay and could not have had a better mini-vacation!    When we checked in they acknowledged my MR status (Maya) and they upgraded us to a magnificent water & Statue of Liberty view room complete with telescope.    When they found out it was my birthday they sent up complimentary champagne!   The furnishings were tasteful and very comfortable.    All of  the staff were extremely attentive and friendly.

My one complaint is that there was no coffee machine in the room (although it was available in the lobby early in the morning).      I really like/need a wake up cup and don't like to either have to get dressed to go down to get it or pay $12 for a  room service pot.

Concierge Lounge access  is not offered to MR guests, but our package included breakfast and the dining room breakfast was very good.   Complimentary water, wi-fi, local calls are given.

The Battery Park City location was great for walking to the World Trade Center Memorial,  Financial Center, several excellent museums, fantastic restaurants, Tribeca and the South Street Seaport.  Dinner service in the restaurant was great as was the food.    We even lucked out it being "Restaurant Week" with discounted prix-fixe menus

When we had a problem with oneof our room keys not working and having to have it reprogrammed several times,  "for our inconvenience" Linda from Security offered us a complimentary breakfast or lunch.

Definitely will stay here again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...