5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 1:16 AM by anadyr RSS

Packing Tip

biztrav Silver
Currently Being Moderated

One of the best travel tips I ever received was to pack your "disposable clothing" first.  So before you throw away all of those socks and undies with holes in them, pack them for wearing on your next trip.  After wearing them one last time, deposit them in your hotel trash can!  Also consider buying new, inexpensive garments at low price retailers that you can wear once and leave behind.  "Disposable clothing" means less laundry when you get home and more room in your suitcase for souvenirs.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Packing Tip
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Yo Biz,

As ridiculous as this first sounded, I think I'm warming up to the idea. Crazy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

It's a great idea.  Have previously heard about this and put it in action.  Probably TMI.  Def TMI.  The thing is, it's a really smart tip!  Here's another tip.  Going abroad on a (mostly all) girlie trip (family) next month for 19 days.  We decided, let's none of us pack shampoo or creme rinse, which is heavy, takes up space in all of our suitcases, and has to get through security and their liquid rules, in addition to worrying about leakage.  We'll just buy regular sized bottles when we get to our destination, share it, and then leave the leftovers behind when we leave.  Share toothpaste, hair dryers and other heat styling tools.  Smart is smart!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

This is such a great idea!

Have tried it for years.  Always take a lot of something and at least leave it for the maids.  Free up my suitcase and make someone happy.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I hope you did not leave her your underwear!!!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Yes a great idea!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...