2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2008 5:14 PM by frankiesesso RSS

Atlanta's Best

rick3006 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

If you find yourself heading to Atlanta for Business or Pleasure I recommend the Atlanta Renaissance. The hotel has recently been refurbished and the rooms are very comfortable. They have the BEST concierge service I have ever encountered. The concierge lounge is on the 24th floor overlooking the city landscape and the host is named Ricky. Ricky is truly a leader in his trade. He learns your name and usually remembers it even if it is weeks between stays. He goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. If you are a platinum traveler this hotel will check you in online and usually meet you at the door with your key. The entire staff (especially Ricky) seem to know how to do the "little" things to impress frequent travelers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Atlanta's Best
    nomadicnurse Gold
    What a strange coincidence that your name is "Rick" as well

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Atlanta's Best
    frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
    I completely agree, Ricky's PLACE, and the rest of the satff and the renovated hotel are awesome, in fairness in the last few weeks I have stayed at several Atlanat area hotels and all staff were friendly and awesome, but nothing tops the Renaissance and Ricks Palce.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...