1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 27, 2012 2:03 PM by nuhusker RSS

Chester, VA Courtyard

mackey34 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The family just stayed at the Chester Va Courtyard using a free night certificate.  I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel.  I was a bit nervous coming in, as it was only rated a 2.  It was very clean and they upgraded us so we could accomodate the kids and us.  Pool was tiny, but the kids got wet and expended energy so mission accomplished.  It was a great place to stop halfway down the coast on the way to the SC.  We'll likely be stopping here again on future trips.

FYI - points were only 10k if we did that.  I had an expiring cert so we used that.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chester, VA Courtyard
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I stayed there a couple of times 4 or 5 years ago, and agree it was a good place to stay along I-95. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...