3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2012 1:38 PM by onstandby RSS

Exemplary Employee, beyond ordinary expectations!

onstandby Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'd like to pass on some recognition to Mr. Robert A. the business Transient Manager from Marriott International.  When I've encountered difficulties about receiving our corporate rate for several dates that were not available at the Springhill Suites @ Orlando Sea World, he not only was able to reserve them but he kept me informed during the process.  As a business traveler in Florida, I know that " High Season" often makes it difficult to obtain corporate rates in certain markets such as Orlando and Miami.  Robert whom i've never met, has always made a strong commitment to assist me when needed.  I'd like to take this opportunity to express my kudos for his sincere efforts and to let it be known that it is truly appreciated.

Great job Robert!!!

Robert A.

Business
Transient Manager

Marriott
International, Inc.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Exemplary Employee, beyond ordinary expectations!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings onstandby, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best Regards,

Laura & the Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

onstandby,

Thank you again for helping to acknowledge our associates and outstanding service!  As a result of your nomination, Mr. A. has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award.  Associates are honored to know they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best Regards,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

onstandby Platinum 3 Reviews

Laura,

This is great news!  I'm sure that Mr. Artiaga will appreciate the recognition from his peers.  It's often easy for people to demand requests but seldom do we recognize people who go beyond their duties to fulfill them.  It's people like Robert who undoubtedly convince me to solely use Marriott Hotels!

Regards,

Lincoln Del Pino

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...