4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2008 1:09 PM by puttinwedge RSS

Month of Tennessee Fairfield Inns.

adammarcw Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am about on my second hotel of an Tennessee campain, I have already hit Nashville (7 days)  and am in Chattanooga (7days), but am looking for the best Marriott hotel around 100 dollars in Knoxville. I am in the Residence Inn in Memphis(8days), any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Month of Tennessee Fairfield Inns.
    theroadwarrior Silver
    There are a few that are nice.  If you need to be downtown, try the Knoxville Marriott.  For a more suburban area that's upscale, try any of the hotels in Farragut.  They are all newer and the area offers lots of shopping and restaurants.  Don't try the Knoxville airport locations as they are old and run down.  Before any discount, the price points this time of year are around $80, $130 and $150.  I hope this helps you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tnvolunteer Silver
    • TownePlace Suites® by Marriott® Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff
    • 205 Langley Place
    • Knoxville, Tennessee 37922 USA
    • Phone:  1-865-693-5216

I lived in this Area fo a while. It has plenty of places to eat and gives you access to the Parkway to go to Oak Ridge or Maryville/Alcoa/Airport. It is about 12 miles to Downtown.

adammarcw Platinum
    Thanks for all the help! Knoxville is a bit of a question mark in my book- I am really happy to have a starting point.

puttinwedge Gold
    I've stayed at the Marriott in Knoxville and would recommend it highly.  I believe when I stayed, the rate was around $109 through the U of Tennessee Discount.  I am not sure what the rate is now, but try it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...