2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2012 9:37 AM by NathalieF RSS

Bill Marriott Challenges You to a Cook-Off

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

That's right - using a few simple ingredients, Bill Marriott wants to see all the delicious meals you can come up with through August 15, 2012 - and he'll even call to congratulate the winner.

cookoff3.jpg

“This began as a contest among Marriott European chefs,” said Bill Marriott, Executive Chairman, Marriott International.  “I want to open it up to all cooks.  Be creative with the ingredients.”

How to enter:

Prepare a meal using only the ingredients listed above and reply to this thread with a photo and brief description of your meal.

Note: If at any time you wish to no longer receive activity updates within your communications, sign in and click stop tracking in the right column on this page.

For more news or information on this contest, check out Bill Marriott's blog, Marriott on the Move.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bill Marriott Challenges You to a Cook-Off
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Not that I will enter as I only grill, but will the winner be judged just on a photo?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bill Marriott Challenges You to a Cook-Off
      NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Mmmm, I also love to grill - consider that the advanced cook-off challenge! As much of the recipe as possible in the description would be great, along with a photo. Happy grilling

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...