2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 11:33 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Courtyard by Marriott Missoula, Montana

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We spent 1 night at this Category 4 hotel as we traveled toward Glacier National Park.  Our room was a typical Courtyard room.  For some reason, our reservation showed that we had requested an accessible room for deaf/hard of hearing guests.  I had corrected this through the Marriott reservation line; however, when we got to the hotel that is what my reservation showed.  Apparently it was a glitch in the hotel's reservation system.  When I tried to change the reservation because the price had dropped, it showed that my credit card had expired.  Apparently that was another glitch.  Despite these glitches we had a pleasant stay.  The desk agent recommended the Mackenzie River Pizza Company for a late lunch.  It was great gourmet pizza; however, it was expensive for pizza.  While we were in Missoula, we visited the Adventure Cycling office.  It was inspiring to read some of the journal entries that bicyclists who were riding cross country had written.  This organization sells great maps of various routes that criss-cross the United States.  The hotel offered a breakfast buffet for around $10, but we did not try it.

We would stay at this hotel again if we return to this part of Montana.  It is the only Marriott property in Missoula.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Missoula, Montana, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Missoula
  • Re: Courtyard by Marriott Missoula, Montana
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Did they accomodate the price drop?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard by Marriott Missoula, Montana
      razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

When I called Marriott reservations the agent was able to change to the lower rate.  He also changed the accessible room request, but that change did not show up when we checked in.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...