5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 4:06 PM by californian RSS

Rocky Mountain High

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Yes indeed, the Rocky Mountains are HIGH!  We've just completed a month long trip to Glacier National Park in Montana and Banff National Park in Canada. Along the way, we also stayed in Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, and Calgary.  We had a fabulous trip and I will be sharing reviews of the Marriott hotels, national park lodges, and bed/breakfasts where we stayed.  I will also write reviews of our favorite activites  and restaurants.  Of course, I will also share some of my favorite photographs that were taken by my husband.  It will probably take me a few days to complete all these reviews; however, if you are planning a trip to this area and would like to ask me questions, please do.  I'll be more than happy to share my opinion.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Las Vegas Marriott
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Grand Chateau
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Missoula, Montana, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Missoula
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Salt Lake City Marriott City Center
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Calgary, Alberta, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Mt. Lebanon
  • Re: Rocky Mountain High
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

razorbackfan -- that sounds like a great trip!  Can't wait to see the photos!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I did that trip in pieces, Glacier National Park & Yellowstone & Tetons in one and Canadian Rockies in another.  For both I was unable to find Marriotts.  From your list, it doesn't look like you did either.  Both had a lot of beautiful scenery.  I had good weather for the first and so-so weather for the later.  I enjoyed them both. Will wait for pictures!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

razorback:

Looking forward to the reviews and photos! Sounds like a good time was had!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razorback,

Am planning to go to Banff, so any advice you have on Calgary to Banff would be appreciated.  Not a skier, just like to sightsee and dine.  Will look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing all about your trip.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Jerry,

You can rent a car.  However when I went I used a transportation service recommended fy the Fairmont hotels,

Brewster Transportation: 1(800) 661-1152

They will take you from pt A to pt B as transportation or as a sightseeing tour.  If you choose the later, they take your luggage and make sightseeing stops along the way.  I was happy with them.

I went from Calgary to Lake Louise to Jasper to Baniff and back to the Calgary airport.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...