2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 1:48 PM by smcui RSS

exchange for marriott rewards points

smcui Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, can I convert my southwest rapid rewards points to Marriott rewards points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: exchange for marriott rewards points
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Hi smcui,

In answer to your question, unfortunately I don't know.  What are Southwest rapid rewards?  Are you referring to the airline?  I've never heard of such a thing, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.  You can convert Marriott points into airline miles.

Your best bet is to give Marriott Rewards Customer Service a call and ask.  Here's the number:

United States/Canada

1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time)

(There is a 24 hour number, but it's automated only.)

Let us know what you find out!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: exchange for marriott rewards points
      smcui Member

Thank you pluto77. I called the CS and got the answer: we can convert Marriott rewards points to SW airline rapid rewards but cannot make the opposite conversion.

Thanks again for your help.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...