5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 9:35 PM by GemPrincess RSS

concierge lounge rules

jm_henze Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What are the concierge lounge rules? They seem to be different every where I go.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: concierge lounge rules
    bigmrm Platinum

Unfortunately, many hotel's rules seem to be "open as few hours as possible" and "make the food as unappetizing as possible". There are, of course, good exceptions.

I've seen some hotels post guest's rules, though those seem to vary from property to property and I've never seen them enforced anyhow. But I have never seen a standard set of rules, such as something online. To some extent I imagine it really varies from location to location -- customs differ, amenities differ and target audiences differ. There have been a few good discussions here about the subject too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

A few times, I have been checked in but usually just use my key.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I've never seen a published set of rules for the CL's. I would be in the camp of thinking that the hotels set their own rules for their CL. Some are staffed, some only have food re-fillers, some have nobody there during evening hours, some check each person that comes in the door to see if they belong and some have a free-for-all with people standing outside the door waiting for someone to open it and they rush in.

srtinnro Platinum

THis is a great question.  When traveling with a colleague who is not platinum, am I permitted to bring them in as my guest?

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

Please be sure to post any CL rules problems to the following thread, "Which marriott Brand & Loaction Did Not Honor an Anticipated marriott Reward Benefit for You?"

or click on the following link

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/10935

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...