5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2008 9:25 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Seattle Activities

jlpaull Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am heading to Seattle in the summer and have never been before. I'm looking for any suggestions for activities, restaurants, shopping, spas, etc. Thanks!

• Re: Seattle Activities
    pretty_lady Gold

It's been years since I was here, but hopefully the Space Needle Restaurant is still going strong. I believe it's called SkyCity. The restaurant revolves 360 degrees, so all seats have great views. Try the Lunar Orbiter or a latte for nostalgic reasons. You can fit tons of things into just a few days. Make sure you visit the Pike Place fish market. While there take a ride on the monorail. Seattle has the world's longest floating bridge. You can cross it and visit Washington Park Arboretum, which also has a neat Japanese garden well worth visiting. For slightly longer trips try visiting Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier. The views are fantastic. You'll find that you can do a lot in a little time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jetboy44 Platinum
    Pike's Market on the waterfront. Be sure to see the vendors tossing the fish back and forth. Also, take a nice ferry ride to Bainbridge Island. Can make it a lunch or dinner treat. Good restaurants w/in walking distance to the ferry.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

deepfreeze Silver
    Take a trip to Bremerton and Poulsbo. You can do this by ferry or drive across the narrows. Bremerton has an Anthony's at the ferry landing, great place to eat.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stay at the Marriott on the waterfront.

You can walk to so much including the Pike Street Market and all the great places along the waterfront.

The best! 

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    This Marriott Waterfront is the place to stay in Seattle, if you want to be close to the Pike Street Market and downtown and waterfront activities.  Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...