4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 7:55 PM by lone6star RSS

Trays left Outside of Hotel Rooms

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I opened up my hotel door last night to find that someone had ordered room service and put their empty tray and dishes next to my door.  Why would someone do this?  There is plenty of room in the hallway to put it elsewhere.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Trays left Outside of Hotel Rooms
    jcampbell Platinum 35 Reviews

This is one of my pet peeves, walking down the hallway in the morning and still seeing trays.  It is a clear sign of how well a property is run.  It is all about attention to detail..  The other is the rudeness of a guest to put their trash outside your door vice theirs. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

taxman415 Platinum

Agreed.. I hate this more than anything else... Nasty Nasty and Nasty...

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I have stayed at some properties that leave trays with dishes and bad food in the hallway for days! Just disgusting......

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Eventhough it's away from the kitchen, that's a health violation.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...