1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 11:27 AM by nuhusker RSS

Disappointed with rewards removal at St. Louis Marriott Union Station

onetiredpuppy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I checked in the St. Louis Marriott Union Station on July 7th using reward points for two rooms.  I am Platinum Elite and have been for many years.  I have already spent over 75 nights at Marriott properties this year.  I was informed that there would be no breakfast provided and that this complimentary service was no longer available when the conciergelounge was closed on the weekends.  I was honestly stunned and disappointed.  The front desk staff told me that it was up to the management of each hotel if they wanted to offer this to guest.  Really?  Not even Platinum Elite memeber's?  I just stayed here in March, so this change has just occurred.  I will honestly look else where when booking a room in St. Louis.  I just see this change as cheap and poor customer service all the way around.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Disappointed with rewards removal at St. Louis Marriott Union Station
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

"The front desk staff told me that it was up to the management of each hotel if they wanted to offer this to guest."

The front desk staff was correct.  Not a popular answer, but when it comes to weekend complimentary breakfast in the US, the decision is a local one.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...