2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 8:00 AM by tef6178 RSS

Travel & Leisure Top Hotels list

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Travel and Leisure has come out with their top hotels. You can see the list here:

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-best-hotels?xid=HD071812WorldsBestHotels

An interesting group of properties! Unfortunately...no Marriotts or Ritz's on the list.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel & Leisure Top Hotels list
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Tef,

I saw this a few weeks ago, and thought the same thing: indeed an interesting group of properties.  Many located in rather exotic (to me anyway) places, such as South Africa (doesn't every American go there? )  Also, Tanzania, India.  Lots of wonderful looking places that I will unfortunately not likely see.  Sigh...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel & Leisure Top Hotels list
      tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I don't see my travels to a lot of these places either......but they sure do have some 'eclectic' places on this list......

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...