3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2012 2:46 PM by tef6178 RSS

SpringHill Suites Orlando Seaworld

fastpitchdad Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am brand new to insiders but wanted to thank the folks at SpringHill Orlando Seaworld for having such a great hotel.

My family spent last week in Panama City Beach where my daughter played in the USFA fastpitch world series. On Saturday we decided to make the drive to Orlando and let the kids unwind a bit. I decided on the Springhill Suites and could not have made a better choice. This was by far the nicest and cleanest category 4 hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff was very friendly and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Orlando. It is very close to Seaworld and Aquatica.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
  • Re: SpringHill Suites Orlando Seaworld
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I think this is the Spring Hill Suites that has a Fairfield Inn and Suites right next door in the same complex. I agree...both of these properties are top notch locations with crackerjack staffs. I always enjoy a stay at either of these properties! They are both category 4 and are both fairly new but top of the line Cat 4's!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fastpitchdad Gold 8 Reviews

Yes, the Fairfield Inn is on the same property and although I didn't go in the Fairfield it looked as new and nice as the Springhill. I stay in hotels a lot on business and since this was way above average experience I just wanted to let people know about how great and affordable this place is.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Glad you did the post! It's always nice to hear about the good properties that excel in service.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...