2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 8:30 PM by laurac RSS

nominations / Spirit to Serve / Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown

rudyediaz777 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I want to personally thank the staff for their extraordinary kindness and professionalism during my stays at the Vancouver Marriot Pinnacle Downtown. 

I've been assigned to the Avanade/Teekay project for over two years and during this time I've gotten to know many of the staff.  I have observed and interacted with them and have found them to be consistently professional and kind.

The following staff have shown exemplary & consistent professionalism - far surpassing my expectations.

Front Desk - David, Jessica, Nicola
Concierge - Guillermo, Mike, Bonnie, Emi
Front Door - Raul
Sales - Scarlett

Many thanks to all of you for greeting & hosting the Avanade/Teekay team. No doubt I have missed so many more staff who work behind the scenes to make this all happen. It's clear to me that all the operational processes (and the people behind them) of this location are exceptional.

Over the years, I have traveled to many Marriott locations around the globe, but the Vancouver location will remain the most memorable to me.

Regards,

Rodolfo (Rudy) Diaz
Avanade, Inc.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Courtyard Ogden
  • Re: nominations / Spirit to Serve / Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
    GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

Agreed!

Its been a couple of years since I stayed at Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle, but it was a memorable stay. We had just returned from a cruise to Alaska and wanted to see Vancouver.  Everyone was so helpful with all sorts of very practical advice on tours, especially the recommendation to take one of the local ferries.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: nominations / Spirit to Serve / Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings rudyediaz, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter these nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...