2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 8:46 AM by NathalieF RSS

Lifetime platinum question

dougbr213 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Lifetime Platinum QuestionHi - Am new to Insiders, but not to Marriott Rewards (25 years +). Have a question about Lifetime platinum. I received a Platinum elite lifetime card some time ago (I think it was a least a couple years). I think, but can;t be sure, that I may even remember seeing something about that when I signed in to Marriott Rewards. Anyway, when I look at my Marriott Rewards account on-line, it still says that I have x number more room nights required to qualify for Platinum again. If I am Lifetime platinum (And I think I do meet all the requirements and I have a card that was sent to me), why does the site indicate that I need additional room nights to qualify again. Many thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime platinum question
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Unsure there, but call up Customer Service and they should be able to take care of you.  Congratulations!  You must be one of the first MR members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime platinum question
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Congratulations on your Lifetime Platinum Achievement!  While you are definitely recognized as a Lifetime Platinum throughout our systems, the "annual Elite night counter" part of our system will always see your status as needing to be renewed and therefore will tell you that you need "X" amount of nights to renew.  However, rest assured that your account will always be Platinum status regardless of how many nights you are able to stay with us year in and year out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...