6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 11:21 AM by californian RSS

Upcoming Reservations

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Maybe it's been mentioned before, but I want to applaud the Marriott team for changing the website so that I can now view all of my upcoming reservations, instead of just three at a time in the previous edition of the site.  The is a welcomed change that several insiders had discussed and asked for.  Thanks to those responsible for this positive change.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Upcoming Reservations
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I, too, am happy.  I called them when they "improved" the website and gave us 3.  I called them again after no response and put a lot of time in the call.  I was told that they got many complaints.  Then, I became more active on MI and we all expressed our disatisfaction.  One way or the other, it is welcomed.  I tend to have al lot of reservations and manage them on the web.  I really need that feature.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

I too wish to express many thanks for that.  Speaking of website changes, how are you liking the new look and feel of Insiders?  I find the changes subtle, yet effective in cleaning up the excess screen "noise," and think it helps folks new to the site to navigate/find things with greater ease.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

pluto77 -- My knowledge of how websites function, and consequently my usage of them is pretty minimal, so I only notice when I want to do something that is different from the way I did it the last time.  So far, I haven't noticed anything that's thrown me off track.  But I do like the change made with upcoming reservations.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Agreed..a pleasant change indeed.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Husker:

It is a very good change. It's really nice to be able to see all my reservations in a 'one glance' look. It really helps with other planning to have them all there. A nice change done by Marriott.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

We all like it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...