3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2012 10:26 PM by californian RSS

30% off leisure rate!

tomncil Member
Currently Being Moderated

I just booked a weekend in Newport Beach, CA for december.  I noticed the rate is lower than usual, found out that a 30% rate was applied, I want to book another weekend in Palm Springs for september.  anyone knows the promo code?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 30% off leisure rate!
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

tomncil:

Welcome to Insiders! Sometimes the special rates are property or region specific. Is the rate promo code in your reservation confirmation? If so, you can try that code in the Palm Springs location of your choice.

What you can also do is look for property availability in the Palm Springs area on the dates you want to go. When the hotel listing shows for all the available properties, just next to the number of the hotel (1.2.3.etc.) you can click on the hotel name and it will take you to the hotel's web page. You can click on the one you want to stay in. On that hotel home page you can click on 'Find: Deals and Promotions' and all the available deals for that property will display for you.

Hope this helps!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

curiousone Platinum

I have stayed at the Rennaissance (Palm Springs)and the JW (Palm Desert). The JW is good, but not clsoe to "the action". Be sure to check out the Renn which is very close to downtown PS. My next PS trip will at the Renn.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I think it depends on what you want in the trip.  I love the JW because I can just stay on property and relax.  They have a nice pool area, several resturants and a spa.  I can spend s few days and leave rested.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...