4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 10:17 AM by saintrick RSS

Any news on new mega bonus promotion?

jlajhb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just wondering.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Any news on new mega bonus promotion?
    absolutelegend1 Platinum 2 Reviews

I expect it will be after the end of the current Summer Bonus?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I agree. Current Summer Bonus program runs through the end of August. They might throw a couple of 'bones' but I wouldn't think they'd start another big promotion while this one is in progress.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

totally.  there are only 2 a year.  let's get through this one first..........

saintrick Platinum

what summer bonus?  You mean the current weekend or Fairfield in bonus programs?  Those are not "mega" bonus programs.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...