3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2014 10:35 AM by Bloka5 RSS

Point Savers?

srtinnro Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

It seems like whenever I want to use my Reward Points, there are never any Point Savers Opportunities available.  Does anyone know where I can find good leisure travel deals (with Point Savers opportunities?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Point Savers?
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Take a look at Marriott Rewards PointSavers for a current listing of properties.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Marriott Rewards PointSavers

Srt,

I'm sure you were looking on the attached link, but just in case....it's found in "Redeem Marriott Reward Points"

Any places that are offering PointSavers should be listed there.

Also, sometimes the actual hotel web sites may list special offers, not necessarily PointSavers, but discounts or extras of one sort or another.

Bloka5 Silver

Thank you! this post was most helpful

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...