2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2008 2:34 PM by emptynesters RSS

Romantic and Relaxing location

jjgatorgal Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My company trip last year was in Cancun and the original hotel was horrible so at the last minute we switched to the JW Marriott.  They were able to accomidate a party of about 25 rooms at the last minute and the facility and service was incredible.  The location was grand and the pools were so relaxing.  If you want to get away for a nice weekend in a tourist town and forget you are in one, this location is great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Romantic and Relaxing location
    fastrunningmom Platinum
    My husband and I will be going to the same resort in a few weeks.  Do you have any restaurant recommendations?  We usually prefer to eat off-resort.  We prefer a casual atmosphere and good food.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  We've never been to Cancun and are really looking forward to it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Romantic and Relaxing location
    emptynesters Silver
    We stayed at the JW Marriott in Cancun and could not say enough about it.  It is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at on any vacation.  Restaurants are a quick cab or bus ride down the street, but honestly, it was so relaxing we hated to leave the hotel and interrupt our relaxation time.  Good luck and post pics

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...