4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 11:46 AM by NathalieF RSS

Baltimore Renaissance

frequenttraveler Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How long should I wait before I request further followup on points to credit for a stay June 17-19? I called and was told it sometimes takes "a little while." Stays at other properties (after this one) have already been posted to my account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Baltimore Renaissance
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Stop waiting..call the rewards line. They should be able look up the reservation and pop the points in your account. Just in case, it's nice to have a copy, even electronic, of your receipt.  Good luck.  You're already 2 weeks from checkout. Typically, US properties post the points 2-3 days after checkout. Waiting one week is okay, but I'll call if nothing after a week.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I agree with pained. Call. Points should be credited within 5 days of any stay. If not, make the call.

In addition, I am signed up to receive my folio after a stay by e-mail. When I get that e-mail, I know the hotel has processed the business for that night and I can expect the points to show in my account the next day. If I have to follow up on the points if not credited, I can just add the folio to the query as an attachment. I also save the folio shoved under my door just in case the e-mail doesn't arrive.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

If you get in there, you will be in for a great hotel!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Any domestic stay should post within 10 business days. If it hasn't, please contact Marriott Rewards Customer Service via email or phone by visiting the following link: https://www.marriott.com/suggest/default.mi

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...