3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2012 10:50 PM by allleisure RSS

what is the general trend on wireless charges?

jahughes Silver
Currently Being Moderated

wirI thought (at least for some time that wireless was free at the courtyard brand) apparently I am wrong and more than a bit irritated...does it have to do with status? or an individual hotel's discretion?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: what is the general trend on wireless charges?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I've found most hotels are now free. Some full service types ( Marriott, Renn, Ritz, JW) still charge but if you're Gold or Platinum, it's free. I thought the Courtyards were free for all guests......

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: what is the general trend on wireless charges?
    allleisure Platinum

The following is offered for Platinum and Gold members:

"Free High-Speed Internet Access: Complimentary Internet access at all  JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts and Courtyard by Marriott (outside of U.S. & Canada only). Not available in meeting rooms."

Note that free WiFi is offered at Courtyard outside of the US and Canada only.  This seems to be a curious change from previous years.  That said, I have had free WiFi offered at recent Courtyard stays in the US.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...