4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 12:28 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas before September 2, 2012, you might want to see one of the last performances of "Phantom of the Opera" at the Venetian Hotel.  The entire production was phenomenal.  The special effects were spectacular.  We got our tickets about an 2 hours before showtime by calling the box office and taking advantage of a summer special-2 tickets for $99 (with fees and tax it totaled $132). They also have other discounts available online.  Our seats were located in the center section of the mezzanine.  We had bincoulars so that enhanced our view.  Parking was free at the Venetian. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Las Vegas Marriott
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Grand Chateau
  • Re: Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

one of my all-time favorite plays!  did you also see it in nyc?  I have seen it maybe 20 times, all on nyc. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

This was the first time we had seen the play.  I would have gone back the next night if we had had time.  I don't know how it would compare to NYC, but this one was the most elaborate play I have ever seen.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Everything in Vegas is elaborate! I too saw it in NYC and can just imagine how grand the show was in a Vegas setting!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razor,

Thanks for sharing with us!

Love the play, and cannot imagine how wonderful this would be to see in Las Vegas.  Thanks for sharing with us!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...