5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2012 10:38 AM by californian RSS

Marriott Sabal Palms - Orlando, FL

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OrlI am going to a conference at the Marriott World Center in Orlando and need a place to stay.  My spouse and kids will be there part of the time, so I'd rather rent a condo than a traditional hotel room.  The Marriott Sabal Palms looks like it's adjacent to the World Center, and it's only another $35 per night to get a 2 bedroom villa at the Sabal Palms as opposed to a traditional hotel room at the World Center.  Does anyone know if I can park at the Sabal Palms and walk to the World Center?  Also, does anyone have any comments about the Sabal Palms or any of the other villas in or near the World Center?  There is one called Palm Villas and one called Royal Palms.  Royal Palms says it's going to be undergoing renovations during my timeframe (January 2013) so I'm thinking it's best to avoid that one.  Palm Villas look like they are 3 bedroom condos which is probably bigger than I'd need since my 2 kids can share a bedroom.  Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
Sabal Palms Villas, Florida, USA
  • Re: Marriott Sabal Palms - Orlando, FL
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Ask Google Maps to go from one address to another, and to walk rather than drive, and you will see how far it is.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Yes, you can walk to all of the locations from or to the Marriott World Center Hotel Resort. The villa properties are a side road next to the hotel/Resort. They may also have a shuttle service but I am not sure about that one but, even if they do, it's an easy walk (less than a 1/2 mile altogether I think).

I believe all the villas are nice but some may be getting tired, but they are still in fine shape. I wouldn't worry about the renovations as they usually confine that to a particular building at a time.

southlaker Platinum 1 Reviews

there is a mvc right behind the world center and you can walk to the hotel easily. they are older but large and nice

angsper Platinum 1 Reviews

I was there in March 2012.   The Villas are very spacious and clean.  Yes, for free parking and WiFi.  You can walk to the Center but it's a approximate 20 minute walk, however, a shuttle service runs in morning until evening hours.   Many good restaurants at World Center.  The Sabal Palms has a nice outdoor pool and exercise room.  No Market Place store on their grounds, that is at the Royal Palms.    Hope this helps.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

If you stay at Sable Palms, you can use the hotel facilities like the pool.  It is more comfortable having more room and quieter.  You should be happy there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...