13 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 11:23 AM by tef6178 RSS

How to track/identify nights earned using Chase Rewards CC?

7badhabits Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I believe one can earn 1 night for every $3000 spend on the Chase Marriott Rewards card.   Does such nights earned show up in Account Activity details or in some other manner?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to track/identify nights earned using Chase Rewards CC?
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Yes, you should earn 1 elite night for every $3K spent on the card. I think it should show up under Bonus Nights Earned > Rewards Credit Card. By default you will have 10 or 15 nights already depending on which card you have.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

gk,

Keep in mind, the $3000 nights credit will appear one at a time as the spend meets the $$ amount. The annual 10 or 15 CC nights appears in the month of your card's anniversary. At least that's how it works for me.

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Thank you, Pained. I didn't realize that they are credited in the month of your anniversary. I was under the impression that they were credited on a quarterly or so basis. Also, I just received a notice from Chase telling me that my nights had been improperly calculated and that they would be making the revision shortly. I suggest that it would be a good idea to closely monitor your spending not only for budgetary reasons, but to assure that you earn the proper number of nights.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Go to the marriott.com page and sign in and then go to the Rewards Account Activity page. There is a 'Summary' block that shows 'Nights Earned'. That block has a specific line item for 'Rewards Credit Card' where all the nights credited for usage of the Marriott Visa Card will show.

7badhabits Silver

Thanks for the information.  I see the cumulative nights credited for "Rewards CC", but it's difficult to determine when such nights are actually earned (either statement date or some other marker) from every $3k charged on the CC.  I guess I'll need to call Chase to determine if all my nights from my spending has been accurately credited.  Thanks.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for the helpful information gk17, painedplatinum and tef6178

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

I just received an email "report" from Marriott Rewards titled Introducing the Cardmember Experience.

In it was listed my total Rewards Chase Credit Card Summary as of my June end-billing date,     It also showed Points transferred to Marriott from  the card as well as bonus nights,   There were several offers in the email as well.  

It looks like Chase & Marriott are really getting their act together!!!

****************************************************************************************************

My Name was Here
    Your Marriott Rewards Credit Card Summary as of (06/24/2012).
    xxxxxxxx   Total Marriott Rewards Points
    xxxxxxxx    Points earned from your Marriott Rewards Premier Card this year
    ***  Elite Night Credits earned from Premier Card spending this year

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...