2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:48 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Brentwood Tennessee Courtyard, the worst I have ever seen

dcr022002 Platinum 16 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This Courtyard said two years ago they were going to remodel.  Their 'wifi' is so weak you cannot get a VPN signal.  The bed is on an angle as it is as worn out as the pillows and the towels.  And a new one, I had to go to the desk (and interrupt the young woman busy texting) to get a power strip.  I then had to move furniture to plug in the power strip as every outlet in the room is worn out, and chargers fall out!  At 189.oo per night and no mention of being Elite upon check in.. the worst I have ever seen

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Brentwood Tennessee Courtyard, the worst I have ever seen
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I would definitely complain to the Customer Service line.  Next time, if you're at the facility still, I've read that twitter and Facebook get almost immediate response because of their visibility, and more people are monitoring it for the same reason.  If Twitter can cause the downfall of governments, it might be able to get some good response on a terrible stay!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Brentwood Tennessee Courtyard, the worst I have ever seen
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

That sounds pretty bad.......

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...