3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 7:44 AM by goestoeleven RSS

Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union

flightdelayed Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone stay here? can you tell me anything about it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Seattle, Washington, USA
  • Re: Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union
    kking Gold

Hi,

Stayed there several times,using points during the Seattle Boat Show. It's a nice property, friendly staff, good breakfast. Parking on site is really pricey but some folks have had luck with street parking. What else would you like to know?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jani98926 Gold

It's fairly close to the Seattle Center and I-5.

goestoeleven Gold

If you are exploring alternatives, I just stayed at the Courtyard/Downtown-Pioneer Square -- staff and property condition were both excellent.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...