5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2015 8:55 AM by brooklynlobster RSS

Can I rate a property?

jburdman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just joined the Insiders and I can't figure out how to rate a particular property. Is this feature available on the site?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Moorhead, Minnesota, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Fargo Moorhead, MN
  • Re: Can I rate a property?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings jburdman and thanks for your interest in the community. While the feature is in beta, you can rate & review properties from all brands within each of the locations listed here, Destinations. We'll let you know once testing is complete.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

For those properties not in the list of "destinations", I always provide a brief review in the "destinations" area.  You can do a search of a particular city using tags.

tomba11 Platinum

Me either, how do you rate a property???

tomba11 Platinum

Looks like its not possible to rate a property? Last entry was from 2012, uggggg

brooklynlobster Silver

Every time I write  a review. I write it in my blog  maybe this can help

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...