6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2012 12:29 AM by californian RSS

MY RESERVATION WAS CANCELED BY HOTEL

jjrodri1 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

THE RAPHAEL HOTEL AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION IN KANSAS CITY.

CHECK IN 07/08/2012 CHECK OUT 07/11/2012

WHAT I NEED TO DO? THE HOTEL IS SOLD OUT BECAUSE DE MLB ALL STAR GAME, I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED, I THINK IS A FOUL PLAY.

I AM PLATINUM MR

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kansas City, Missouri, USA Autograph Collection The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection
  • Re: MY RESERVATION WAS CANCELED BY HOTEL
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Did you get a confirmation email that the room is guaranteed to your credit card on file? If so, call up the Marriott Platinum line and bring this issue up with them. As long as you didn't cancel it, they should pay you compensation (probably $200 for Autograph Collection) and relocate you to another hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jjrodri1 Gold 1 Reviews

Only offer relocate to a Embassy Suite near, but no $200 compensation

gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Either contract Marriott via the Contact Us link on their website or call them up and let them know about this. The room should have been guaranteed to your credit card. The reservation should still be on file but if you have an email confirming it you can give them that as proof. Let them know the hotel cancelled because of the MLB All Star game during that period.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I like GK's advise. Let us know the outcome, please, jj.

I'll bet every hotel in town is full because of the game and charging outrageous prices.

jjrodri1 Gold 2 Reviews

Hard work, but i receive $200 check and 2 free nights in raphael hotel, one month later, but its ok. Thank you all of you for the advice.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...