1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 15, 2012 1:12 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Raleigh Renaissance (North Hills) - terrific

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

First time here - really splendid.  Not surprising that that Marriott named it the Hotel of the Year in 2010.

• Terrific staff.  Warmly welcomed, courteously upgraded to top floor, very comfortable room.  (Was offered a suite on a lower floor if I was willing to wait, but I didn't bother.)  Given Platinum points PLUS a welcome snack and drink!
  • Killer view from the concierge lounge balcony.  Nice, comfortable lounge.  Nice food and drink.
  • EXCELLENT work space - my favorite: the roll-out computer desk under the wall desk (double space, flexible layout, and multiple height options), and a splendid desk/office chair.  Ipod/dock/clock radio is a nice touch.
  • One of the best bath robes ever!
  • No tub, but a wonderful shower with wall jets.
  • Wall Street Journal at my door in the morning, USA today in the concierge lounge.
  • Interesting place - if you like the whole outdoor/pedestrian mall. MANY restaurant options (and a movie theater).  Bose speakers in the sidewalks, outdoor concerts at night, lots of action, etc...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
  • Re: Raleigh Renaissance (North Hills) - terrific
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

ssindc,

Great information!

Sounds like this should represent all of the properties!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...