0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 11:18 PM by iestrikesback RSS

Fairfield Inn Bloomington (Indiana)

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just completed a business stay at this Fairfield on the west end of Bloomington, Indiana. Overall, it's a great property.  Front desk personnel, and especially the breakfast staff, are extremely friendly and welcoming.  Great breakfast for a Fairfield, including waffles.  They just switched to a satellite TV provider, and the channel selections are outstanding!  5 HBOs!  (how many Marriott properties, even the better ones, can say that! - I was able to watch the season finale of Game of Thrones several times throughout the week!)  Also, they have several sports channels such as the MLB Network and NBC Sports (Stanley Cup Playoffs), also unusual for a Marriott.  There were a few hiccups with the signal with a couple of the channels, but they informed me that they're working on it.  Comfortable beds.  The 2 queen rooms are larger and have a fridge and microwave.   If they are important to you, ask for the 2 queen room.  I had a King room, which was fine for me.  Across the street is a killer Chinese Buffet ($8.99 for dinner!) and a Texas Roadhouse.  Also close by is  one of my all-time favorites growing up, Steak and Shake!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bloomington, Indiana, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn Bloomington

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...