6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2012 2:47 PM by laurac RSS

Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes

ksbrownutah Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I was beyond impressed by the top-notch service at the Tempe Buttes Marriott this last weekend.  From the moment I checked in, to the late checkout, each and every associate gave exceptional service.

I'd like to highlight a special experience.  I hope I can get the names right!

On Saturday the 8th, we spent pretty much all day at the pool.  The pool area is gorgeous, the live cover band amazing, and the bar service excellent.  My 4 year old niece was making her way from the bathroom, back to the pool and tripped and scraped her knee.  Just as any 4 year old would do, she started crying.  Before I could do anything, a hotel associate (Osualdo, I think) rushed over and called for security to come and assist us.  I carried her back to a chaise lounge and Osualdo stayed with us until a security associate came.  The security officer cleaned and dressed my niece's scrape, and Osualdo went to the bar and grabbed her a strawberry smoothie.  My niece felt like royalty.  I don't think she'll ever forget this experience, nor will I.

This property treats Platinum Elites so well.  We were upgraded to a super-huge suite, they offered us two breakfast vouchers per morning of our stay.  We will continue to stay at this property whenever we visit family in the area.  Again, could not be more impressed with the five-star service here.

Kevin Brown

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tempe, Arizona, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
  • Re: Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

ksbrownutah,

Great information!

You may want to see what Nuhusker commented about this fine hotel!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I completely agree with the quality of service professionals at the Buttes.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings ksbrownutah. On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

ksbrownutah Platinum

Laurac, how do we know if our nomination resulted in an award? 

laurac Marriott Associate

We have asked the hotel's General Manager to let us know if your nominated associate receives an award.  Once we are notified we'll be sure to let you know!  Thank you again for your recommendation.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Fantastic story, glad she's alright!  Marriott employee's continue to exceed!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...