1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 6:44 PM by gk17 RSS

Pre-assigned rooms

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just spoke with PCS and Marriott does not require any of it's brands to pre-assign rooms and consider our status.  They are required to have A room and that is it.  The hotels that do pre-assign them so so by choice.  I was told that if we called PR the morning they could handle room requests.  I asked them if we could add to our profile what we don't want and was told no.  Called back and spoke with Sarah and she basically said the same thing.  The upgrades are up to the hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Pre-assigned rooms
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for that info. Good to know this ahead of time for those of us who want upgrades. Must be luck so far (I have been getting the upgrades without asking) but I'll make sure to call ahead of time for my upcoming visits in my next assignment.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...