11 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 1:18 PM by lone6star RSS

Suggestions for Marriotts website

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I called and spoke to a very nice woman in Internet Customer Service who told me that they want out imput as to what we like and what we don't like about the Marriott Website.  The phone number is (800) 721-7033.

My requests were to make ALL my upcoming reservations clickable without having to keep ckicking the mouse.

Be able to see all hotels along a route.

Both of the above used to be there before the "new improved"

Be able to check for best available price entering all our discounts at once.

I like in the site - being able to type the date if I choose but still have the option to use a calendar.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Suggestions for Marriotts website
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Interesting.  I agree, typing in a date is faster than the calendar option.  Especially if the date is not on the calendar month that is visible.  I would ask that Lifetime points are visible on the Account page.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

That is a good idea!  I wonder how many points that I have earned in all.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

californian,

You can call Customer Service.  They can tell you your Lifetime point accrual.

taxman415 Platinum

I agree it is a major hassel to manage exisiting reservations... Clicking down gets old when you have several pages of reservations... Please fix with the next release....

What bothers me is that we had that.  All my reservations were clickable and they took that away with the new site.  From what I was told they have had many complaints but we still have to deal with a site that we don't like.  When I spoke to the woman, I told her that when they put the new site up and got so many complaints, why didn't they just put the old back up till they could impliment the things that we want.  She agreed.  She said she passed all comments to the people who can do something.  Still nothing!

taxman415 Platinum

Looks like someone has been hearing our requests... You now can see and manage all reservations at once rather than the old click and roll down method...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...