3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 6:49 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Spirit to Server

mcnally Member
Currently Being Moderated

My name is McNally Isaac and love the Saint Kitts Marriott resort. The employees is friendly and they are very helpful. I love the front desk manager somar she is so nice. She always make sure that her quest is happy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Server
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks mcnally, We will pass along your compliments to the hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Nice to know.  What excursions or places did you visit there?

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

Love that island!

Good to know that the Marriott there is good.

How did you get there, and about how much did that cost.

Usually I cruise in the caribbean, but if I ever was to go on a land trip, it would be St. Kitts or Curacao.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...