2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 12:01 PM by NathalieF RSS

WHAT IS A CATEGORY 3 HOTEL?

lovetotravel2 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I qualify for a for a free night at a category 3 hotel.  What are the category 3  marriott hotels

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: WHAT IS A CATEGORY 3 HOTEL?
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

You can do a search on the Marriott website by the city you want to use this free night at and then filter it by Category 3 on the left hand side. Or you can take a look at https://www.marriott.com/hotel-search/Category3.hotels/ for a listing of all the current Category 3 hotels.

Are you sure it's not for a Category 1-4 hotel instead of just being Category 3? Not sure where you got the free night, but thought I would just mention it as a lot of the promotions I have seen are for category 1-4.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: WHAT IS A CATEGORY 3 HOTEL?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks gk17 for the recommendation

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...