1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 11:57 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve Laguna Cliffs Resort

shblackwell Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Christine F. of the Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort for a Spirit to Serve award.  She has been the bartender in the OverVue Bar and in its predecessor Commodore's for ten years.  During that time she has provided outstanding service and assistance.  She always remembers my drink preferences and my food restrictions.  She also recommends new items on the menu she thinks I might enjoy.

She is friendly, very smart, and an exemplary representative of the hotel and of the Marriott commitment to excellence.

She also knows more about baseball than anyone else I've ever known.  On more than one occasion I've seen her react to an umpire's call that was subsequently overturned.

Like most of the folks here, I do travel a lot.  And I can truthfully say, I have never encountered as outstanding service employee in any industry as Christine F.

Steven H. Blackwell

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dana Point, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Laguna Cliffs Resort
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings shblackwell. On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...