3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 6:04 PM by californian RSS

Luggage Storage

lsfreiberg Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I will be staying at the Marriott Park outside of the city of Rome Italy.  Does anyone know if the Marriott on Via Veneto will temporarily store my luggage for the afternoon while I do some sightseeing?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Luggage Storage
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I have never stayed there but have NEVER stayed at a hotel of any brand that did not store luggage.  Enjoy your sightseeing!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lsfreiberg Silver 1 Reviews

Thank You!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

If I have this kind of a question, I get the e-mail of the hotel from reservations and send them my question.  I do this if I want the hotel to pick me up from the airport which I tend to do if I am outside of the country and don't speak the language..  I not only save money but I have the answer in writing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...