5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 11:57 AM by NathalieF RSS

Rewards Program

azhiggin Member
Currently Being Moderated

I heard from an acquaintance that there is a program where I am able to upgrade my membership level to Gold for trial period of 90 days.  Any info on how to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

azhiggin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards Program
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Contact Marriott (email or phone) and let them know you want to go for the Marriott Gold Challenge. I think you have to complete 12 night stays within 3 months. Once you do that, you get upgraded to Gold.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

azhiggin Member

Thanks Kevin!  I'll give it a shot.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi azhiggin:

12 nights in a 90 day period is the challenge for Gold Elite status. If you can stay 18 nights within the same 90 day period, you could ask for the Platinum Elite challenge.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I learn every day.  I didn't know this.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Feel free to contact Marriott Rewards Customer Support either by phone or email http://www.marriott.com/rewards/customer-support.mi with inquiries about Elite level exceptions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...