5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 12:04 PM by NathalieF RSS

Promotion code for car rentals ?

juliolicona Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Promotion codes for car rentals?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Promotion code for car rentals ?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Where will you be renting the car, what type and any preference which rental company?

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

I have been getting great deals from Hotwire.com

This weekend I have a car for $12/day.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Do you want domestic or international car rentals?

If international, try kemwel.com or their sister-company, autoeurope.com.  I seem to get the best deals with kemwel.  They are based in Maine.  You can cancel your reservation at any time.

I've been renting through them for years and have not had any problems.  Most of their rentals seem to be through Europcar, at better rates than booking directly with Europcar.  They will also beat any rate that you find elsewhere.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for the recommendations newhiltonmembr, gk17, and gemprincess

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...