4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2014 5:36 PM by brightlybob RSS

Free Night?

the58guy Silver
Currently Being Moderated

A few months ago, I received a card titled "Here's to another Rewarding Year", telling me I have a free night's stay. It says it will be posted to my account 6-8 weeks after my anniversary date, but I do not find any information as to how to redeem, where to find my anniversary date, or the period for which it is valid. Where do I find this?

Thank you.

Brad Haskin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free Night?
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Hi Brad,

If it's posted to your account already, you should see it under "Unused Rewards Certificates" under My Account:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/activity.mi

Do you have the Marriott Credit Card? Other than that, you usually need to earn those free nights during a promotion. Either way, it should be in the above link unless it hasn't posted yet.

You have two ways to redeem the free night. First method is to just call the Marriott reservation line and tell them you want to use the free night and which date you want. You can also do this during the reservation process. I don't remember the exact details when I last did it, but there is an option for you to select to use the free certificate. See below for more details from another topic with a similar question:

Free night certificate usage

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

the58guy Silver

Why can anyone do an internet search of my name and gain access to these entire conversations. I had to use a password to get in and do not feel you should be sharing these personal questions with the world.

guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

Your original post was to a website used by Marriott Insiders...pretty well a public website. Did you mean to send a personal note to somebody in particular?

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Um, don't worry, allow me the58guy... Thanks to gk17 for the info concerning the location of free certs!

AS for your 2014 enquiry... In common with many Internet forums, and particularly those related to travel such as Flyertalk and Milepoint, the forums are open to view, but only members have posting privileges...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...