9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 6:37 PM by klaus29 RSS

Marriott Executive Apartments

kohlerclan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am heading back to Thailand in July and I will be staying about 10 days in Bangkok.   I have stayed at the JW as well as the Courtyard but was intrigued by the Mayfair Executive Apartments.   The rooms, pool, restaurant, etc look great and the rate seems very low, even less than the Courtyard.   Does anyone have any experiences with any of the Executive Apartments?   Any downsides?   Thanks for any advice!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Executive Apartments
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Klaus is good in that part of the world. He may have some familiarity with these apartments.

klaus29

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kohlerclan Platinum

Thanks Painedplatinum!

klaus29 Silver

kolerclan

the  appartements marriott  in bangkok  is the best choice.  you have a  living room   ,  ,a separate  table for  take your  breakfast;lunch or dinner.

a full equipped  kitchen , with  pot and  pan,.and a  dischwacher .then the master bedroom  with a  bathroom  in marble;

the  must  the appatement  is  cheaper in bangkok,  at a  .small hotel room..

i stay  every years  in  the  marriott  bangkok appartement.  i can only recommded.

exuse my poor englisch

kohlerclan Platinum

Hello Klaus,

Last year I stayed at the Courtyard and walked past the Mayfair Apartments nearly everyday...when I saw them on the website, they looked great and the rate was incredibly low for what was offered so I was looking for the downside, which apparently there is none.   I'm booking the apartment and will let you know how it turns out.  Thanks so much for the advice!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Klaus knows his stuff!!! He's the go to man for Thailand. Thanks Klaus.

klaus29 Silver

hello kohlerclan

i wisch you  a nice trip,   and the  best  holidays  possible.

klaus

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

In case you decide against the apt, I was in Bangkok a few years ago and stayed at the Marriott on the river.  I really liked it and was treated like royalty because of my platinum status.  I was given a full breakfast every day, 2 hours in the business center every day and evening treats in the lounge free of charge.  I think I got a really good rate.  I was given a discount for the spa.  My room was very impressive.  There was a shopping center adjacent with shops and food.

kohlerclan Platinum

Thanks Californian!   I stayed at the Marriott resort on Chao Praya May of 2010 and agree, it is a great property...I was there during the "Red shirt" protests and suffered an 8PM curfew each night, so was very fortunate to be at a great resort:-)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

This site is great!  Within an  hour you were able to get information to help you make your decision. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...