2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 11:48 AM by laurac RSS

Best of the Best

mgunn6 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have the opportunity to stay weekly in the Marriott Gateway Hotel, located in Atlanta, GA. and it has become my home away from home for the last year.  Somehow the staff has established a "corporate culture" that is difficult to describe.  During the coming weeks I will outline some of the outstanding performance I have experienced and observed during my many stays at this hotel.

Let me begin by commending Andrea B.   Andrea, a single mother who is part of the wait staff in the main restaurant, is not only a great waitress but has become a friend.  She anticipates my needs and is always ready to serve at the highest level, but more than that, she is truly interested in my well-being and I in-turn, have interest in her and her award winning soccer playing daughter.  It is a treat for me to catch up with her each week at breakfast, her smile and friendly demeanor play a large part in the wonderful at home feeling that I experience each week.  Kudos to Andrea, it is with pleasure that I recommend her for the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best of the Best
    GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

Its amazing how many Marriott properties become like home.

I lived for a couple of years in the Marriott in Somerset NJ.

The front desk staff new me by name, and always greeted me like I was a family member returning home.

So, it indeed did feel like home.

Years later after I had moved out, I returned for a short visit, and everyone remembered me.

Really felt like coming home, and not being away from home like I was.

I think this is exactly what J. Willard would have wanted.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best of the Best
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings mgunn6. On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Laura and the Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...