7 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 11:39 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral FL

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just completed a stay at this favorite when on business in the area.  They've completed a renovation into the "new style" Courtyard over the last couple years.  Gone are the days when they offered a free breakfast buffet.  The breakfast/happy hour area still seemed to be pretty popular, though.  Staff is still very friendly, and the renovations of the rooms is defintely a positive.  All rooms have lanais, and I had limited ocean view.  It's a 1/2 a block to the beach, and very convenient to several good restaurants.  Try Slow N Lo BBQ or the Vargas Cuban Cafe when in the area.     

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cocoa Beach, Florida, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral
  • Re: Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral FL
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

les,

Thanks for this information!  I really enjoy this hotel and the whole Cocoa Beach area!  Love to go to Rusty's Raw Bar at Port Canaveral.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Florida Seafood at the A1A and 520 is known for Rock Shrimp.  Was out of season when I went though .

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

ies,

Thanks for the tips...I love a good BBQ and also enjoy Cuban food.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I will be there next year.  I looked at the CY and RI.  The RI has breakfast.  Is the CY enough better to buy breakfast?

I would still go with the CY.  From what I hear from other colleagues, the evening happy hour at the RI is lame, plus the CY is a quick walk to the beach.  Plus 2x more points than the RI.  Also, there's a Waffle House a short walk from the CY for breakfast.  Most of my coworkers love it, but I can take it or leave it...

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Don't forget to enjoy the deep sea fishing, the space center, or just the great beach in Cocoa Beach!  It is a wonderful place!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...