0 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 2:52 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Wilkes-Barre, Pa

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have the pleasure of spending a few days in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.  I've been here, the Fairfield Inn and Suites, in W-B a few times over the last 4 years. The hotel itself is kept well. The staff does a great job of maintaining the building and property at a level near "new".  I just printed off a few documents in the business center. Lightning fast printer with a fresh ink cartridge. If you've ever needed to print something at a hotel, you know how rare it is to find that combination. That's one of the small details that a staff can keep an eye on to make a smooth stay possible.

Besides the hotel, the area has a feel of "old mill" town hominess. There are a couple of options for snow ski lovers, in the winter.   There is a Pizza Restaurant on the edge of the town mall. Grotto's have been around a very long time. Excellent thin crust pizza and even better wings. If you decide to stop in, ask for the Grand Slam sauce for the wings...heavenly, lots of flavor, not too hot, just right. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre Scranton

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...